NuGrow is one of Australia's leading full service recycling and rehabilitation innovators. With services spanning waste transport and recycling, compost and soil supply, and land rehabilitation, we are advancing a sustainable approach to waste and land management. Our innovative, proven methodology closes the loop between waste disposal and reuse in pursuit of our vision for healthier environments, supporting healthier communities, globally.
The Site Supervisor’s responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Operations Manager to ensure safe, effective and efficient operations.
- Providing leadership, planning and organisation to deliver key strategic, environmental, legislative, HSEQ and council targets.
- Ensuring the efficient and effective use of all resources including, operators/drivers, plant and equipment and land space to achieve optimum waste management and resource recovery capacity.
- Monitoring and maintaining site infrastructure including, sediment and erosion, traffic and road network, leachate and stormwater management systems, general site maintenance and site cleanliness.
- Maintaining accurate records in accordance with site licence, council policies and procedures, operational plans and legislative requirements
- Interpret, analyse and implement operational plans/manuals.
- Review, update and improve operational processes, controls and documentation.
- Check production output according to specifications.
- Submit reports on performance and progress.
The successful applicant will have:
- A current HC licence with a minimum of 2 years driving experience.
- Minimum 3 years experience in waste management operations.
- Front end loader, excavator, articulated dump truck experience.
- Demonstrated experience in the coordination and supervision of labour, plant and materials.
- Commitment to working Monday to Saturday.
- High level knowledge and the delivery of principles related to workplace health & safety, waste management and environmental legislation.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound computer skills including data entry and Microsoft office suite.
- Must be a team player and have the ability to work unsupervised.
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org